Community Action Partnership is always seeking individuals who would like to volunteer their time and talents to assist us in fulfilling our mission. Volunteers are needed in each of our counties whenever it fits your schedule–once a year, once a month, once a week, or every day!
In Montgomery County, we are searching for help with:
- Light office duties
- Advocacy efforts
- Special events
- Serving on advisory boards or committees
- Providing services for our customers
- Tax preparation
In Preble County, we need:
- General office help;
In Darke County, you can:
- Help at the Clothing Bank
- Answer the phone
- Unload the commodity truck once a month
- Unload air conditioners (summer months)
In Greene County, we need your help:
- Sorting and folding clothes for the school clothes and school supply giveaway in August.
If you wish to explore volunteer opportunities in more detail, please call (937) 341-5000 ext. 122 or email us at
email@example.com. Please be sure to indicate which county or program you would like to help. Thank you!