Updated April 6, 2020
You should pay your rent if you can!
If you are renter concerned about paying your rent, click here for information.
You can follow our Facebook for the most up to date information.
Requests for rent assistance will not be processed until further notice – most evictions have been suspended.
- In-person appointments will not be available until further notice.
- HEAP/PIPP, Emergency Services, and Legal Clinic documents can be dropped off:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We are only assisting customers who need utility services reconnected at this time.
Click the image above to see all of Governor DeWine’s Public Health Orders.
Utility Assistance 937-341-5000 x902
- The Winter Reconnect Order has been extended to May 1, 2020.
- DP&L will not disconnect services until further notice.
- Vectren will not disconnect services until further notice.
Emergency Services 937-341-5000 x903
We will not be processing any requests for rent assistance until further notice.
All water disconnections in the State of Ohio are suspended throughout the duration of the State of Emergency.
- All eviction proceedings in Ohio are suspended until April 30, 2020.
- If your employment has been affected, visit
to apply for benefits.
Legal Clinic 937-341-5000 x904
Please use the number above to contact a member of our Legal Clinic if you are experiencing legal barriers to employment.
If you have questions about how to protect yourself and prepare for COVID-19 in your community, the Ohio Department of Health (OHD) can provide answers.
The ODH coronavirus disease 2019 call center can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH. ODH staffers operate the center seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, including weekends.
Call center staff includes licensed nurses and infectious disease experts. They are available to answer questions and provide accurate information about COVID-19, the risk to the public, and the state’s response.