Harding Place: Transitional Housing Program
Individuals who are homeless, unemployed or underemployed may participate in Harding Place.
Adult Individual Transitional Residency
- serving single homeless adults with high barriers
- stays last anywhere from six to 18 months
- extensive case management includes:
- re-entry assistance
- self-sufficiency assistance
- employment assistance
- housing assistance
- participants must be unemployed and agree to background check
To receive additional information or to apply to participate in the Harding Place Transitional Housing Program, please contact Miami Valley Community Action Partnership at (937) 376-7747.